Tue, 26 May|
Blended MHFA Community- Component 2
*NEW* 100% Online MHFA Training & Accreditation Component 2- Instructor lead sessions ( 2 x 2.5 hrs)
Time & Location
26 May 2020, 12:00 pm AEST
About the Event
*NEW* 100% Online MHFA Training & Accreditation
Component 2- Instructor lead sessions ( 2 x 2.5 hrs)
The online learning will allow you to extend on your learning from your self-paced e-learning (Component 1), and engage with your facilitator directly to ask question and cement your learning.
- Your selected Session 1 of 2 will be on TUESDAY 26th of May.
- Session 2 of 2 will be on your selected date (within your registration form).
- You must attend both session in full to successfully complete the course and receive your MHFA accreditation.
- Zoom invitation details will be sent to participants min 3 days before the scheduled session.
- A reminder, it is a MHFA Australia requirement that you are required to have completed the eLearning component prior to attendance at the first online video conference sessions.
Blended Community MHFA
For the first time, MHFA is offering 100% online training! Learn how to support your community and build your mental health literacy from the comfort and safety of your home ( & in your most stylish trackies- no judgement)! By selecting this date, it will be your Session 1 (1 of 2). In the registration section, complete your details and select the date of your 2nd session ( 2 of 2).