Blended MHFA Community- Component 2
Time & Location
About the Event
*NEW* 100% Online MHFA Training & Accreditation
Component 2- Instructor lead sessions ( 2 x 2.5 hrs)
The online learning will allow you to extend on your learning from your self-paced e-learning (Component 1), and engage with your facilitator directly to ask question and cement your learning.
- Your selected Session 1 of 2 will be on SATURDAY 23rd May.
- Session 2 of 2 will be on your selected date (within your registration form).
- You must attend both session in full to successfully complete the course and receive your MHFA accreditation.
- Zoom invitation details will be sent to participants min 3 days before the scheduled session.
- A reminder, it is a MHFA Australia requirement that you are required to have completed the eLearning component prior to attendance at the first online video conference sessions.
- Blended Community MHFA$220$2200$0